We aim to make this website easy to use and as accessible as possible. Our aim is that the site will meet the recommended government standard for web accessibility (WCAG 2.1 AA). This means that you should be able to:
- change the colours, contrast levels, and fonts
- resize the text to make it easier to read
- navigate the site using just a keyboard or using speech recognition software
- listen to the content using a screen reader
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. We are working on these parts of the site and are committed to producing an accessible site for all users. Those parts with accessibility problems are as follows:
- Most older PDF and Word documents aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software
- Embedded YouTube videos aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software
- The colour contrast on some page elements is insufficient to be easily discernible for all users
- ARIA tags are improperly labelled in some cases
- Alternative text is not always applied consistently throughout the site
- The line height or spacing of text cannot be modified by the user
- Our videos and live video streams do not have captions
If you wish to contact us about the accessibility of this website please email email@example.com.
This statement was last reviewed on 11th October 2019.